ChatGPT interfacing w/Borealis

I asked ChatGPT on how it would interface with Borealis. Are you interested in the response? If so, I will paste the response in chat.

Hey @DRanz! Welcome to the forum :grin:.

This is a good place to discuss such things for curiosity’s sake and general discourse. Feel free to do so!

Hello Isaac,
Thank you for your response. What is your background and expertise in Quantum Computing? I welcome a collaboration on the technology.

Hello Isaac,
Thank you for your response. What is your background and expertise in Quantum Computing? I welcome a collaboration on the technology.

Hey @DRanz! I don’t have the time / resources to do research or to have external collaborations, as that’s not in my job description :smiley:

I did a master’s in computational condensed matter physics with some overlap with machine learning and quantum computing. I really took to quantum computing a couple of years ago when I started at Xanadu :slight_smile:.

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for your response. I am writing a paper on how photonic quantum PC(QPC) can potentially interface with other devices and be used for medical and scientific purposes. This approach is being explored with IBM and Cleveland Clinic. Please see video below:
—>Link Video
I believe photonic technology has a leading edge and can be interface more easily than the conventional IBM QPC. Since your hardware is based upon light, it could be integrated with existing systems that already use that technology (Fiber Optics and devices that use photonic interfaces). As someone who has taken physics, you know our {Human Race} current knowledge is that the speed of light is the limit. As well, would Xanadu consider partnering with a medical organization like Cleveland Clinic to demonstrate the viability your photonic QPC technology? Can you please share this information with you management?

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for your response. I am writing a paper on how photonic quantum PC(QPC) can potentially interface with other devices and be used for medical and scientific purposes. This approach is being explored with IBM and Cleveland Clinic. Please see video below:
—>Link Video
I believe photonic technology has a leading edge and can be interface more easily than the conventional IBM QPC. Since your hardware is based upon light, it could be integrated with existing systems that already use that technology (Fiber Optics and devices that use photonic interfaces). As someone who has taken physics, you know our {Human Race} current knowledge is that the speed of light is the limit. As well, would Xanadu consider partnering with a medical organization like Cleveland Clinic to demonstrate the viability your photonic QPC technology? Can you please share this information with you management?

Hey @DRanz,

Sounds like interesting research! Xanadu does externally collaborate, but as you can imagine, the process for getting the ball rolling is a little more involved than what would take place here. If there are corporations / companies that you are affiliated with that are interested in collaborating with Xanadu, they can get in touch with us through our website or via other publicly available emails for specific Xanadu researchers — not here :smiling_face:.

Hello Isaac, I appreciate the response. Yes, I do have a corporation in mind, but I am not affiliated with them. Overall, I did identify a contact at the corporation that I feel would be interested in my idea. No offense, but I feel your company’s website adds a degree of difficulty in terms of contacting the right people. Can you please provide a few e-mail addresses of contacts at Xanadu that would be interested in this type of approach? I will pass this information over to the contact in hope for a collaboration. Thanks again Isaac and looking forward to hearing from you soon…

DRanz

Hello Isaac, I appreciate the response. Yes, I do have a corporation in mind, but I am not affiliated with them. Overall, I did identify a contact at the corporation that I feel would be interested in my idea. No offense, but I feel your company’s website adds a degree of difficulty in terms of contacting the right people. Can you please provide a few e-mail addresses of contacts at Xanadu that would be interested in this type of approach? I will pass this information over to the contact in hope for a collaboration. Thanks again Isaac and looking forward to hearing from you soon

You can reach out to our Community Lead, Jen Dodd: jen@xanadu.ai. Send her the details of what you have in mind and she’ll take things from there :slight_smile:.

Thank you Isaac. I appreciate the information on Jen.

1 Like