Superiority of quantum implementation

Hello! If applicable, put your complete code example down below. Make sure that your code:

• is 100% self-contained — someone can copy-paste exactly what is here and run it to
    reproduce the behaviour you are observing
  • includes comments
# Put code here

If you want help with diagnosing an error, please put the full error message below:

# Put full error message here

And, finally, make sure to include the versions of your packages. Specifically, show us the output of qml.about().
I did not find any category suitable for this. using Q-CNN, accuracy decreased and loss increased. what is the point of using Quantum here?

Hi @Chicago_Girl , welcome to the Forum!

You’re touching on a great point! Quantum computers are worst at almost everything compared to classical ones (so far). There are some problems however that quantum computers may be able to solve better. Problems in chemistry like predicting the properties of certain materials to a high degree of precision is an example. Possibly quantum machine learning is another domain but there’s still active research in the field to figure out what problems are well suited for quantum computers.

I encourage you to read our blog post on benchmarking near-term quantum vs classical algorithms for quantum machine learning.

The main takeaway message here is that we need to keep exploring and dig deeper to understand how to make the best out of this new technology. There’s still a world to discover here and that’s exciting!

Let me know if you have any further questions.