Quantum Fourier Transform

您好,我最近也在学习pennylane的量子算法框架,我想和你请教一些问题,
可以加个联系方式嘛
@gidu

Hey @gbc! Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but I’m not able to translate what you’re trying to say. Can you translate what you posted to English?

Hello, I am also learning pennylane quantum algorithm framework recently, and I would like to ask you some questions.
You can add a contact number.

Hello, I am also learning pennylane quantum algorithm framework recently, and I would like to ask you some questions.
You can add a contact number.
Thank you.

You can add a contact number.Thanks

Awesome! You can ask questions here or by creating a new forum post :slight_smile:

Hello Professor, I would like to use pennylane to build an automatic differentiable quantum circuit, introducing the hidden gate, whose resolution determines the unital gate that constitutes the circuit to satisfy the unital constraint. Potential gates that are automatically differentiable and not constrained by any constraints are updated by backpropagation methods to minimize the distance between the evolved state and the target state. You can refer to this article Automatically Differentiable Quantum Circuit for Many-qubit State Preparation. The main problem is that this door does not seem to exist in the official document, so we need to build it by ourselves.

Hello Professor, I would like to use pennylane to build an automatic differentiable quantum circuit, introducing the hidden gate, whose resolution determines the unital gate that constitutes the circuit to satisfy the unital constraint. Potential gates that are automatically differentiable and not constrained by any constraints are updated by backpropagation methods to minimize the distance between the evolved state and the target state. You can refer to this article Automatically Differentiable Quantum Circuit for Many-qubit State Preparation. The main problem is that this door does not seem to exist in the official document, so we need to build it by ourselves.

Hey @gbc,

I think there might be some problems with the translation, so I apologize that I don’t fully understand your question. From what I do understand, a good place for you to start learning about differentiable quantum circuits and optimization is our demos page:

I recommend looking at the “Quantum Machine Learning”, “Optimization”, and “Devices and Performance” sections. Do let us know if that helps at all, and apologies again that we’re having a difficult time communicating with each other!

Despite the time difference in communication, thank you very much for your help. I am sorry that my problem may not be described in detail for a while. After thinking, I have refined the problem. The first point is how to input the final state of the previous quantum circuit into the initial state of the next quantum circuit to continue to evolve; Second, the goal of the first step is to build such a quantum circuit.
微信图片_20231223092202

Do you have the code for that? I need to build a quantum circuit like this, thank you very much, if it is convenient, I even want to have your contact information, of course, it does not matter if you are not convenient.

I found the relevant interpretation in the community, thank you, I need to ask you if you have any questions, thank you very much.

@isaacdevlugt Hello, sorry to disturb your time, I would like to know, do you have any related books to recommend when learning pennylane programming? If it is convenient for you to reply to my message, more need, thank you very much.

Hi @gbc,

One great tool to learn quantum computing and quantum programming is the Xanadu Quantum Codebook. The right hand side of each module will teach you important theory about quantum concepts, and the left-hand side will teach you how to program different things in PennyLane. It’s based on you tackling different challenges so it’s fun and great to learn.

If you’re only interested in learning about how to use PennyLane then I recommend checking the documentation about circuits and training!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I am very sorry if I bother you, but I have been confused for several days and still have not been solved. I hope you can help me. Just like the circuit shown above, I need to call the same module circuit repeatedly. It became a problem I couldn’t solve.

Hi @gbc,

I have answered in the other thread that you opened. Thank you for opening the other thread! Let’s keep the conversation there.